How to Care for Your Newly Restored Floors
Things to do:
- Place Runners/Rugs/mats at entryways and high traffic areas to reduce dirt and grit that can scratch your floors
- Sweep or vacuum frequently
- Use felt floor protectors under furniture and clean them frequently
- Wipe up spills immediately with a damp cloth or paper towel
- Keep pet nails trimmed
Things NOT to do:
- Do not use ammonia, pine soap, oil soap, or bleach to clean your floors
- Do not drag furniture
- Do not use wax on your floors
- Do not over water plants or Christmas trees, make sure you wipe up any water that spills on your floor
- Do not wear high heels or dirty shoes on your floors
Your review is very important to us!
Questions about your floors?
Make sure to Like our Facebook page for cleaning and maintenance tips!