Preparing Your Home for Wood Floor Restoration
Things to do:
- Remove all furnishings, clear kitchen counters and take down wall coverings
- Ensure Driveway access for work truck and trailer
- If you will not be home, please arrange to leave a means of access such as a hidden key or garage code
- Ensure pets are secured
- Have clear access to the electrical panel
What to Expect During Restoration
- Dust! During the sanding process there will be a fine layer of dust. Don’t worry, we wipe things down before we finish
- If you will be occupying your home during the restoration process, the fumes should be minimal and not bothersome
- Once the finish is applied, we would prefer you stay off the finished areas for 24 hours if possible, minimum of 12 hours
- Furnishings can be moved back into the areas after 24 hours—please be careful not to drag items, they could scratch the
Your review is very important to us!
Questions about your floors?
Make sure to Like our Facebook page for cleaning and maintenance tips!